Terms and Conditions
- If you submit your cell phone number, you will receive an (autodialed and/or pre-recorded) initial call from HPE to discuss your interests. If you select “yes” on your phone contact preferences, you consent and acknowledge that additional autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls by or on behalf of HPE may be made to the phone number you provide. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
- Data rates may apply–this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this consent may include your cell phone number. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. Review the HPE Online Privacy Statement at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hpe/privacy/ww-privacy-statements.html.
- You can opt-out of telemarketing contact from HPE at any time by emailing email@example.com
- If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your email, please provide your cell / mobile phone number and a description of the service with which you need assistance.
- To view and retain a copy of these Terms, you will need the following: a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with a web browser and Internet access; and either a printer or storage space on such device. For a free paper copy, please contact us at email@example.com.